$599.00 USDView Product
When the vehicle is left in the sun or in warm climates the CAS module can be damaged from the sun heating that area of the dash. This is a very common issue with the generation 2 Mini Coopers and the cause for this is the location of the CAS Module which is inside the dashboard.
- Car does not start when it's hot outside.
- Intermittent no crank no start
- Clicking Noise from the FUSE BOX (Passenger side footwell area) when trying to start the car.
- Brake lights / Headlights stay ON after shutting the car off.
- MINI Cooper Models hot temperature related issues.
- Battery draining
We replace chip sets in the CAS Module and apply temperature resistant protection afterwards to repair this issue and prevent further damage in the future. The repair comes with a 1 year warranty and will save you hundreds of dollars compared to replacing the CAS brand new from the dealership which will cost upwards of $1500 after programming and installation.
Once we send your CAS Module back, ALL KEYS will work and there will be no extra coding or programming necessary. (Plug & Play)
Here are some tips to help in removing the CAS.
Some Models supported for this repair include:
- MINI R56 (11/2005 — 07/2010)
- MINI R56 LCI (04/2009 — 11/2013)
- MINI Clubman R55 (10/2006 — 07/2010)
- MINI Clubman R55 LCI (03/2009 — 06/2014)
- MINI Cabrio R57 (11/2007 — 07/2010)
- MINI Cabrio R57 LCI (04/2009 — 06/2015)
- MINI Coupé R58 (01/2011 — 05/2015)
- MINI Roadster R59 (01/2011 — 04/2015)
- MINI Countryman R60 (01/2010 — 10/2016)
- MINI Paceman R61 (03/2012 — 09/2016)