- Only tap the housings of electrical components. Do not tap pins or multi-pin connectors directly.
- Wear electrically conductive clothing and antistatic shoes (with ESD symbol).
Disconnecting control units may cause fault code entries and functional limitations. Fault code entries must be read out and deleted if necessary
- Unlock and loosen clamp (1).
- Guide and remove cover (2) in direction of arrow.
- Unlock and disconnect the plug connections (1) in the arrow direction
- Unlock the locks (1). Guide out and remove DME control unit (2).