id like to say theat RPM MOTORSPORT LTD, did what they said they would and beyond. i had a mini i bought that i thought had to keep the open linked ECU. the car was not runnig right so i wanted to take it back to factory and go From there. Lee was great, his team was also great answering all the question i had even if was something simple. i have been working one the car for months and still it is not up. i have few more things to do for it to run correctly, but i hope that once it is there it will be fun daily. thank you guys for the support that you offer and making it so easy.
BMW 328i E36 M52 1996 to 1999 Rpm Motorsport Xtreme Performance Tune
This is a BMW 328I E36 M52 Engine Xtreme Performance Tune. Rpm Motorsport enhanced version of a Stage 2+ Tune
Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
- Xtreme Performance power increase of +32 HP and +45 NM of torque.
- BMW 3 Series E36 328I Sedan (Years 11/1995 to 04/1998) M52 Engine.
- BMW 3 Series E36 328I Coupe (Years 11/1995 to 04/1999) M52 Engine.
- BMW 3 Series E36 328I Convertible (Years 11/1995 to 09/1999) M52 Engine.
- BMW 5 Series E39 528i Sedan (Years 03/1996 to 08/2000) M52 Engine
- BMW Z Series E36 Z3 2.8 Coupe (Years 09/1998 to 05/2000) M52 Engine
- BMW Z Series E36 Z3 2.8 Roadster (Years 11/1996 to 05/2000) M52 Engine
MS41.1 Supported Part Numbers
- 1429896 - 1430000 - 1430136 - 1429374
- 1437807 - 1429773 - 1429473 - 1429896
- 1429532 - 1432402 - 1429896 - 1430144
- 1437806 - 1429542