Excellent and patient! Got the job done quick. Car works wonderfully! Didn’t even know my 325i had automatic door locks after your hit a certain speed.
My son's 330i had the dreaded "nothing happening" when trying to start it. I am not even close to being a BMW Tech, so I burnt up the internet looking for wise council. To make a very long troubleshooting story much shorter, I finally found RPM Motorsport's diagnostic test online and decided it must be the EWS system pooped out. I sent them the required components and received a phone call a couple of days later explaining what they found and gave me another repair option. I went with that, got the parts back, reinstalled them, and the car started just fine. Thanks RPM Motorsport!
Since it's back running again, I now have to figure out the other mystery of the SMG II and the Cog of Death on the instrument panel. Oh well, working on a BMW means zero boredom!
We're so happy that we were able to fix your situation. BMW means zero boredom indeed :) We're here for your assistance anytime! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!
I could not be more satisfied for the service and product I received from RPM motorsport LTD. I had different issues brought on by the EWS, that the BMW dealership said they could not find a problem so they fixed it by removing a fuse. I would not go back to the Dealer again . found RPM MotorSport on Line they guided me thru trouble shooting and now I’m driving down waving at you.
We're glad you found us :) Always a pleasure working on cases that are said unsolvable by the dealer. Thank you for your kind words Walter!
Mini Cooper R50 / R52 / R53 (S) EWS 3.3 Kit 05/2001 to 11/2006
This is a MINI Cooper EWS 3.3 Kit that comes with an extra remote key or two extra non remote keys. ALL MINI Cooper Models are supported from Years 05/2001 to 11/2006.
The Keys will be Laser cut in our facility upon your Original Key arrival, You may add an Extra Remote Key if you want to receive 2 Remote Keys as a Total.
Here Are some reasons why you would need an EWS 3.3 KIT :
- You Upgraded your defective EWS3.3 to a EWS4.3 and get a Rolling Code Error, After you start your car and wait about two weeks your engine will not fire up unless you perform an EWS-DME Alignment using a BMW diagnostic tool.
- Your Battery drained, You came to recharge it and now your Car does not Crank at all.
- You jump started your car, and later on it wont crank at all.
- Your Car does not Crank.
- You tried to Order Keys from the Dealer and they told you that you used All your 10 Keys.
- Found a used DME (Engine control unit) but do not have Kit for it.
- Your EWS was Damaged.
- All your Keys were lost.
- Upgraded your Engine but want to keep your Old EWS Kit.
EWS Modules Supported
All EWS3.3 and 4.3 units are supported.
- 61359145097 (EWS4.3)
- 61356905667 (EWS3.3)
- 61356905668 (EWS3.3)
- 61358374957 (EWS3.3)
- 61354100187 (EWS3.3)
- MINI R50 (09/2000 — 11/2006)
- MINI R53 (09/2000 — 11/2006)
- MINI Cabrio R52 (11/2002 — 07/2008)