As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. The work we do is critical to thousands of people who rely on their cars for daily commute, and we’re committed to being there when our customers need us most.
During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, all of us here at RPM Motorsport LTD are concerned about the safety and well-being of our families, colleagues, customers, and partners.
Our hearts are with those who have been affected personally by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as the many communities around the world that are facing extreme measures in the attempt to slow its spread.
For nearly 15 years, we have been honored by the trust you place in us to help bring back your cars on the road. In today’s challenging environment, we want to provide you more information as to how we are securing our business and, in turn, you.
RPM Motorsport LTD have developed and documented business continuity plans to respond to disruptive incidents, such as COVID-19, while safeguarding the health of our employees and minimizing the impact on the delivery of products and services to you.
RPM Motorsport LTD have put the following measures in place for all our employees:
- Working Remotely: For the majority of our team members, work can be conducted through remote connections, which enables us to work off-site for most tasks. Employees who must be on-site are applying social distancing and hygiene protocols based on the guidance of the World Health Organization.
- Safety On-Site: Where on-site work is required (for example, DME Programing, repair and packaging items), staff who are on-site to accomplish specific tasks are spending only the minimum time required in our facility. Additionally, teams have implemented rotating schedules to reduce the number of people in a single location and to separate individuals in common teams as much as possible. RPM Motorsport LTD has also sourced gloves, masks, and sanitizers for the protection of on-site technicians.
RPM Motorsport LTD after sales and technical support is being implemented remotely to decrease human contact and to follow social distancing as per the World Health Organization guidelines.
RPM Motorsport LTD Guidance to Employees
Notable actions include but are not limited to:
- Asking all employees to work remotely as much as possible, and wherever possible, RPM Motorsport LTD offices remain open.
- Initiating split-team options and select staff segregation for business-critical roles/functions.
- Restricting virtually all employee travel.
We realize these are uncertain times as the world navigates this pandemic. RPM Motorsport LTD is fully committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our employees. This is our top priority in order to maintain the business continuity needed to provide the support and service for the our customers that rely on us daily.
As this situation evolves, our team will proactively reach out if there is additional support we can provide. In the meantime, if you have any further questions about RPM Motorsport LTD response to COVID-19, please don't hesitate to contact us.