I purchased the EGR, SCR, DPF delete for my 2015 328D. Consultant Lee is awesome and the guys at RPM are awesome to work with. Runing is super easy!! Already referred 3 other BMW owners to this site for diesel deletes. Thank you!!!
These guys are the best and know what they are doing. I was sceptical at first of doing the remote tuning but after some tweaking due to issues on my end they helped me correct it and the car runs super nice. Max option is 5 star but they deserve 10.
I felt dumb after the purchase because I was thinking there is no way a remote tune can make such a difference. This tune made the biggest difference. The 2008 328i spins them in second no problem now and I still have to install the catless headers!!! If your looking for big performance gains this is the way to go. These cars are so detuned from factory so this tune brings it to life.
It's a breath of fresh air reading your feedback! You're on point that it does make the biggest difference! 'Spins them in second no problem now' We love it! Stay safe and keep us in the loop once you install the headers! We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon!
BMW E39 M5 S62 1999 to 2003 DME MSS52 RPM MOTORSPORT TUNE
- Stage 1 power increase of +30 HP and +35 NM of torque.
- BMW 5 Series E39 M5 Years 1999 to 2003 DME MSS52 (S62 Engine)
MSS52 DME Part-Number supported list:
- 7830816 - 7831122 - 7831127 - 7831762
- 7832339 - 7831762 - 7832785 - 7832861
- 7833151 - 7833155 - 7833965 - 7833966
- 7835278 - 7835279 - 7835620 - 7835621
- 7837965 - 7837966
- EWS Delete + EWS Tampering DTC Delete
- 155 MPH Limiter Removal
- Burble / Pop On Lift Off
- Disable SAP / Cat Heating Sequence
- Disable SAP DTCs (SAP Hardware Removed)
- Disable Cat Protection (Disables Enrichment)
- Disable EGT Monitoring
- Disable Cat Efficiency DTCs
- Disable Rear O2 DTCs (Hardware Removed)
- Remove a 4 digit fault code
- RPM Limit adjustment