BMW E36 E39 Z3 MS41.1 M52 Engine R.M.S Tuning Software Programming
For Years RPM MOTORSPORT LTD. has been tuning ECU's for customers worldwide, however those customers were companies rather than individuals. RPM would discover the technology and partner up with companies to help make the Maps etc.
in 2016 RPM's Management decided Not to renew their non-compete agreements and continue to Tune DME's to Individual Customers, Independent Shops and Tuning Companies.
- +20Hp +20Nm depending on engine modifications such as exhaust, cams, headers, cold air intake etc.
- M50B25 intake manifold is accepted in this tune.
- Performance camshafts 270 degrees or higher are accepted in this tune.
- Bigger throttle body is accepted in this tune.
ECU free of charge Options
- RPM rev limit 7100 (only for manual transmission).
- EWS is removed.
- Speed limit is removed.
- Exhaust POPS/BANGS.
- Front O2 sensor disabled.
- Rear O2 sensor disabled.
- Secondary Air Pump disabled.
- BMW 323i E36 3 Series (Coupe) From 1/1996 To 04/1998 M52 Engine
- BMW 323i Series E36 3 Series (Convertible) From 1/1997 To 09/1999 M52 Engine
- BMW 328i Series E36 3 Series (Coupe) From 1/1998 To 04/1998 M52 Engine
- BMW 328i Series E36 3 Series (Coupe) From 1/1998 To 09/1998 M52 Engine
- BMW 328i E36 3 Series (Convertible) From 04/1996 To 09/1999 M52 Engine
- BMW 5 Series E39 528i From 07/1995 To 09/1998 DME MS41.1 Siemens
DME / ECU SUPPORT LIST