- Remove vehicle battery
- Remove left windshield panel cover
- Wire harness connectors must be always plugged in or be properly covered to prevent moisture penetrating into the connector strip on the engine control unit.
1) Remove screw
2) Remove equipment holder (1) from the battery plate in arrow direction and slightly pull it to the front.
3) Unclip and remove cover (1).
4) Unlock and disconnect all connectors (1) on control unit.
5) Unclip and remove cover (1).
6) Unlock locks (1) and remove DME control unit (2) in upwards direction.