They were honest with the diagnosis and return.
Would use them again at a drop of a hat.
Happy to hear that Steve! Looking forward to working with you again soon!
I own a 2009 BMW Z4. The battery had gone dead and that caused all sorts of problems. I replaced the battery but then the car would turn over but not start. I took the car to two local repairs shops that work on BMWs and they were not able to get it running. All they were able to determine was my car was in lock out due to the anti-theft being triggered. Their "solution" for the problem was to replace the CAS and probably the DME also. VERY expensive and the parts were back ordered. It would be at least 2 or 3 months before the parts were available, if then. I did some research and found a number of sites that claimed to be able to reprogram the CAS and DME to resolve the problem and RPM Motorsports stood out due to their references. I called them and ended up working with Lee. He was fantastic. I explained the problem and he diagnosed the problems and the fix which involved reprogramming the CAS and DME so they were properly sync'd. Lee explained they would send me an overnight shipping label that I would use to send the CAS, DME, and key fob to them. I received an email with the UPS label attachment and printed it out and took the package to UPS. 3 days later I received the reprogrammed CAS and DME and key fob. Installed them and the car started immediately and there were no other problems. Everything worked as it should. Lee in particular and RPM in general were great to work with and I would highly recommend contacting them if you have problems with your BMW. The service was great and they know what they are doing and the price was extremely reasonable.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for the kind words Jim!
Works grate thanks a lot for grate and fast service, its actually nice to talk with real person thanks.
Thanks for the positive review!
BMW E-Series A102 32EB EWS Protection Against Tampering
This is a Repair Service for ALL BMW E-Series Years 2009 to with a N20 and N55 engines equipped with DME MEVD172, MEVD1724, MEVD1726 and MEVD1729 and have the following BMW Fault code:
Popular Fault Codes
32E4 -- EWS-DME interface frame error
32E2 -- EWS immobilizer protection against tampering: Response implausible
32AB -- EWS-DME message incorrect frame error
32EB -- Electronic immobilizer protection against tampering: engine running blocked by electronic immobilizer
A102 -- Immobilizer anti tampering protection
- BMW 1 Series E87 (Coupe) 135i Years 02/2010 To 10/2013
- BMW 3 Series E90 (Sedan) LCI (Facelift) 335i or 335is Years 02/2010 To 10/2011
- BMW 3 Series E92 (Coupe) LCI (Facelift) 335i or 335is Years 07/2009 To 06/2013
- BMW 3 Series E93 (Convertible) LCI (Facelift) 335i or 335is Years 02/2010 To 10/2013
- BMW X1 Series E84 35iX Years 04/2009 to 04/2015
- BMW X1 E84, X1 28i, SUV, N20 Engine Years (11/2009 — 06/2015)
- BMW X1 E84, X1 28iX, SUV, N20 Engine Years (11/2009 — 06/2015)
- BMW X5 Series E70 Years 02/2010 To 10/2013
- BMW (X6 Series) E71 Years 07/2009 to 06/2014
- BMW Z4 E89, Z4 28i, Roadster, N20 Engine Years (01/2011 — 08/2016)
DME / ECU SupportedMEVD172 / MEVD1726 / MEVD1729 DME'S (ECU) with N55 / N20 / N26 Engines.
DME Supported Part Number (Bosch MEVD172)
DME Supported Part Number (Bosch MEVD1724)
DME Supported Part Number (Bosch MEVD1729)
DME & CAS Removal
- BMW E82 E88 (1 Series 2011 to 08/2016)
- BMW E90 E92 E93 (3 Series 2005 to 2013)
- BMW E89 (Z4 Series 2011 to 08/2016)
- BMW E84 (X1 Series 2019 — 2015)
- BMW E70 - E71 (X5 -X6 Series 2009 to 2013)