It’s what I had hoped for. Great customer service as well!!
Glad to hear that Drew! Thanks for the review!
Great communication and tech support. Software is great! Car up and running way better than stock.
Thanks for the review Sam!
BMW X5 xDrive35d 3.0sd E70 Years 2009 to 2013 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
BMW 335d E90 Years 2008 to 2011 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a BMW DDE SCR (Adblue) , DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service for a E90 335d with a M57N2 engine equipped with DDE73 Engine Control Unit.
SCR / DEF / Adblue Delete:
- This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, no engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
DPF (Diesel particulate filter) Delete:
- This service is useful when your DPF gets clogged up and starts causing a loss in power or stops regenerating properly. It costs around $3400 to replace, but with our service you can remove it from the exhaust and install a straight pipe in its place or hollow it out.
- Note: If the DPF is deleted the EGR also need to be deleted.
EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Delete:
- This service is useful if you have EGR related fault codes or if your EGR valve is clogged up and not opening or closing properly. You will need to also source block-off plates to block off the EGR valve before we delete the EGR from the ECU.
- Note: If the EGR is deleted the DPF also need to be deleted.
Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
Popular Fault Codes
SCR / DEF / Adblue
Popular Dash Warnings:
- No Start in XXX miles.
- No Start in --- miles.
- Exhaust Fluid Reserve!
- Exhaust Fluid!
- Exhaust Fluid Incorrect!
- Refill Exhaust Fluid!
Popular Fault Codes:
- 41F9 SCR System: System error and poor urea/water mixture quality detected.
- 474C SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Level 1.
- 4748 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Stage 2.
- 4746 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Stage 3 (Maximum range reached).
- 4D08 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter)
Popular Fault Codes:
- 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
- BMW 3 Series E90 LCI, 335d, Sedan, Years (08/2008 — 10/2011) with M57N2 Engine
DDE / ECU Supported
DDE73 (ECU's)with M57N2 Engines.
- 8572479 - 8572131 - 8517705
- 8512417 - 8512416 - 8513135
- 8511126 - 8510221 - 8506420
- 8506419 - 8515366 - 8513280
- 8510524 - 8506415 - 8506414
- 8506413 - 8506137 - 7823972
DD731 (ECU's) with N57 Engines.
- 8512407 - 8510838 - 8512294
- 8506570 - 8517015