The EWS Kit requires a EWS / DME Alignment. If you cannot do an alignment then please choose yes to the " EWS / DME Alignment " option.
We are offering a BMW EWS 2 KIT + 2 Uncut Programmed Keys. All you have to do is Align your EWS to your DME (ECU).
Popular Fault Symptoms
- Here Are some reasons why you would need an EWS 2 KIT.
- Your Battery drained, You came to recharge it and now your Car does not Crank at all.
- You jump started your car, and later on it wont crank at all.
- Your Car does not Crank.
- You tried to Order Keys from the Dealer and they told you that you used All your 10 Keys.
- Found a used DME (Engine control unit) but do not have Kit for it.
- Your EWS was Damaged.
- All your Keys were lost.
- Upgraded your Engine but want to keep your Old Kit.
Parts to be sent (Only if EWS-DME Alignment is required!)Only send parts if you cannot perform a EWS-DME alignment!
- Original DME
- Original defective EWS
- ALL KEYS
- BMW E34 (5 Series) 12/1994 to 01/1996 All Models
- BMW E39 (5 Series) 01/1995 to 01/1997 All Models
- E38 Models (7 Series) 01/1995 to 01/1997 All Models
- E36 (3 Series) 01/1995 to 01/1999 All Models
- Z3 (Z Series) 01/1996 to 01/1997