BMW Re-Manufactured EWS3 with 1 Remote Key 01/1997 to 03/1998
This is a EWS Version 3.2 Kit which was introduced on models E39 (5 Series) and E38 Models (7 Series) 01/1997 up-to 03/1998.
The EWS Kit requires a EWS / DME Alignment. If you cannot do an alignment then please Add the option " EWS / DME Alignment "
The EWS 3 Kit comes with 1 EWS Version 3.2 and 1 Remote key, our Remote Keys are laser cut in our facility upon your Original Key arrival.
If you are performing your OWN EWS alignment then the keys will arrive to you uncut.
Parts to be sent
Only send parts if you cannot perform a EWS-DME alignment!
- Original DME
- Original defective EWS
- ALL KEYS
Popular fault Symptoms
Here Are some reasons why you would need an EWS 3 KIT.
- Your Battery drained, You came to recharge it and now your Car does not Crank at all.
- You jump started your car, and later on it wont crank at all.
- Your Car does not Crank.
- You tried to Order Keys from the Dealer and they told you that you used All your 10 Keys.
- Found a used DME (Engine control unit) but do not have Kit for it.
- Your EWS was Damaged.
- All your Keys were lost.
- Upgraded your Engine but want to keep your Old Kit.
- BMW 5 Series E39 Years (01/1997 — 03/1998) All Models
- BMW 7 Series E38 Years (01/1997 — 03/1998) All Models