BMW F10 535d 535dx N57N Engine SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
Please check with your State LAW and State Inspection before continuing this Service
This is a BMW DDE SCR (Adblue) , DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming for All BMW F10 535d and 535dx with a N57N engines equipped with DDE741.
BMW DDE SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in about 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, No engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
- 2C4E SCR System: Poor AdBlue quality detected or system fault.
- 26FD SCR System metering adaptation: Too high.
- 29FB SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level 1.
- 29FC SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 2.
- 29FD SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 3, maximum range reached, engine start hindrance.
- 2720 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter, its around $3400, so we recommend to remove it and put a straight pipe exhaust.
- Fault 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- Fault 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
Parts to be Shipped
- BMW 5 (Series) F10 LCI, 535d, Sedan Years (08/2012 — 10/2016) N57N Engine
- BMW 5 (Series) F10 LCI, 535dx, Sedan Years (08/2012 — 10/2016) N57N Engine
DDE / ECU SupportedDDE741 (ECU's) with N57N Engines.