BMW X5 E70 E90 335d DDE73 M57N2 Engine SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a BMW DDE SCR (Adblue) , DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming for All X5 E70 and E90 335D with a M57N2 engines equipped with DDE73.
BMW DDE SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in about 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, No engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
- 41F9 SCR System: System error and poor urea/water mixture quality detected.
- 474C SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Level 1.
- 4748 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Stage 2.
- 4746 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Stage 3 (Maximum range reached).
- 4D08 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter, its around $3400, so we recommend to remove it and put a straight pipe exhaust.
- Fault 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- Fault 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
We recommend down pipes for your SCR and DPF delete.
- BMW X5 E70, X5 3.5d, SUV, Years (01/2008 to 03/2010) with M57N2 Engine.
- BMW X5 E70 LCI, X5 35dX, SUV, Years (08/2009 to 06/2013) with M57N2 Engine.
- BMW 3 Series E90 LCI, 335d, Sedan, Years (11/2007 — 08/2011) with M57N2 Engine
- X5 E70 LCI, X5 30dX, SUV, Years (07/2009 — 06/2013) with N57 Engine.
- X6 E71, X6 30dX, SAC, Years (04/2009 — 06/2014) with N57 Engine.
DDE / ECU SupportedDDE73 (ECU's) with M57N2 Engines.
DD731 (ECU's) with N57 Engines.