So far, no CEL and the car runs better and seems faster. Thanks!
These guys are the best and know what they are doing. I was sceptical at first of doing the remote tuning but after some tweaking due to issues on my end they helped me correct it and the car runs super nice. Max option is 5 star but they deserve 10.
Magnificent details and help from the technical support.
Excellent reading instructions
Clear and fast to do it my self
Amazing unfortunately only a can bring only 5 🌟 only this minute is 10 🌟
BMW X5 xDrive35d 3.0sd F15 Years 2013 TO 2018 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a BMW DDE SCR (Adblue), DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service for X5 xDrive35d F15 with a N57N engine equipped with DDE741 Engine Control Unit.
Popular Dash Warnings
- No Start in XXX miles.
- No Start in --- miles.
- Exhaust Fluid Reserve!
- Exhaust Fluid!
- Exhaust Fluid Incorrect!
- Refill Exhaust Fluid!
BMW DDE SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in about 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, No engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
2C4E SCR System: Poor AdBlue quality detected or system fault.
26FD SCR System metering adaptation: Too high.
29FB SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level 1.
29FC SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 2.
29FD SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 3, maximum range reached, engine start hindrance.
- 2720 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter, its around $3400, so we recommend to remove it and put a straight pipe exhaust.
- Fault 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- Fault 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
- BMW X5 xDrive35D (X5 Series) SUV with N57N Engine, Years 01/2013 To 06/2018
DDE / ECU Supported
DD731 (ECU's) with N57 Engines.
- 8586540 - 8573789 - 8574238
SCR / DEF ECU REMOVAL