Took my Mini in for an ECU remap and was very happy with the results! They went above and beyond and I am quite happy with the service! Would highly recommend for anyone looking to tune their BMW or Mini vehicles!
Zach is the tuner who delivered an incredible tune for my 240,000 mile 2008 Mini Cooper N12. The car is incredible to drive! Who needs a turbo anyway!
My dme was a brick and these guys brought back to life . They are great!
Thank you Randy! We're here if you ever need us again! :)
MERCEDES BENZ DPF/EGR/SCR/DEF DELETE
This is a DDE SCR (Adblue) , DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming.
- Exhaust Fluid Reserve!
- Exhaust Fluid!
- Exhaust Fluid Incorrect!
- Refill Exhaust Fluid!
MERCEDES BENZ DDE SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in about 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, No engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
- 2C4E SCR System: Poor AdBlue quality detected or system fault.
- 26FD SCR System metering adaptation: Too high.
- 29FB SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level 1.
- 29FC SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 2.
- 29FD SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 3, maximum range reached, engine start hindrance.
- 2720 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter, its around $3400, so we recommend to remove it and put a straight pipe exhaust.
- Fault 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- Fault 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
2010 Mercedes GL350
2013 Mercedes GLK250
DME / ECU Supported
- 1289676 - 1564894