BMW X5 xDrive35d 3.0sd E70 Years 2009 to 2013 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
I had a countdown timer for an SCR/Adblue system fault. I purchased the delete tune and the guys at RPM got me fixed up. I ordered delete parts and the tune was quick and easy to install. I’m running the xtreme performance tune and the car has come alive. A lot more power that’ll throw you back in the seat. Very thankful for the wonderful support from RPM. They say it could take up to 2 days to get your tunes back but I got mine 5hrs after sending my stock file in. Excellent service and excellent company!
It was a pleasure working with you Cole! Thank you very much for all the kind words, I'm glad to hear you're happy with the tune!
Works exactly as described and helped make my 535d run much better. Arrived super quick and easy to follow instructions. Great communication and any questions I had were answered same day. Highly recommend and will be using again in the future. Special thanks to Lee for following up and checking in frequently on my progress/ status.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this awesome review Alicia!
Mercedes Benz GLK250 BlueTEC 2013 to 2015 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a DDE SCR / DEF (Adblue), DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service for Mercedes GLK250 (X204) BlueTEC 4MATIC Years 2013-2015 with EDC17CP46 ECU.Popular Dash Warnings:
- Check AdBlue
- Check Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Engine Start Not Possible
Popular Fault Codes:
- P20BD Reductant Heater
- P2202 Nox Sensor Bank One
- P20BE Reductant heater B Control Circuit Performance
- 6D300 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 16D400 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 16D500 Starting the engine is not possible due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 106100 The upper limit value for long-term adaptation of the SCR exhaust aftertreatment system was exceeded
- 106700 Engine start is not possible
DEF / SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your yellow DEF – diesel exhaust fluid warning light comes on. There are many reasons why this light may appear and can be very expensive to resolve.
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter. This is very expensive, so we recommend removing it and replacing it with a straight pipe exhaust.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
- Daily Driver Tune Plus+ power increase of 204HP -> 238HP (+34HP)
- Daily Driver Tune Plus+ torque increase of 500Nm -> 548Nm (+48Nm)
Mercedes GLK250 (X204) BlueTEC 4MATIC Years 2013-2015 with EDC17CP46 ECU
Bosch Part Number
- 0281018855 - 0281018932 - 0281019417 - 0281016656
Mercedes Part Number
- A6429004301 - A6429000001 - A6429000401 - A6421508900