Mini Cooper R50 / R52 / R53 (S) EWS 3.3 Kit 05/2001 to 11/2006
The Keys will be Laser cut in our faculty upon your Original Key arrival, You may add an Extra Remote Key if you want to receive 2 Remote Keys as a Total.
Popular Fault Symptoms
Here Are some reasons why you would need an EWS 3.3 KIT :
- You Upgraded your defective EWS3.3 to a EWS4.3 and get a Rolling Code Error, After you start your car and wait about two weeks your engine will not fire up unless you perform an EWS-DME Alignment using a BMW diagnostic tool.
- Your Battery drained, You came to recharge it and now your Car does not Crank at all.
- You jump started your car, and later on it wont crank at all.
- Your Car does not Crank.
- You tried to Order Keys from the Dealer and they told you that you used All your 10 Keys.
- Found a used DME (Engine control unit) but do not have Kit for it.
- Your EWS was Damaged.
- All your Keys were lost.
- Upgraded your Engine but want to keep your Old EWS Kit.
Parts to be sent
- Original DME (Engine control unit).
- Original Defective EWS.
- ALL Original Keys.
EWS Modules Supported
All EWS3.3 and 4.3 units are supported.
- 61359145097 (EWS4.3)
- 61356905667 (EWS3.3)
- 61356905668 (EWS3.3)
- 61358374957 (EWS3.3)
- 61354100187 (EWS3.3)
- MINI R50 (09/2000 — 11/2006)
- MINI R53 (09/2000 — 11/2006)
- MINI Cabrio R52 (11/2002 — 07/2008)